자유게시판

Jianghu Legend.txt _ Replace

Henryka
2023.02.17 13:44 54 0

본문

Jianghu Legend.txt _ Replace

The little witch smiled "Don't worry!"! They are smart and we are not stupid We already have people around Bitao Cliff More people have sneaked into their general altar Xiao Jiaoer was stunned "Sneak into the General Altar" That's not dangerous "Do you know who sneaked into the General Altar" "Who" "It's the strange shadow and the crazy Liaodong!" Gan Fengfeng was stunned "Are they my two grandfathers" "You're worried about them" "My two grandfathers are laughing and laughing and it's okay to fool around with people but" "Little sister it Natural Toxins seems that you don't know your two grandfathers They are crazy in small things but not in big things They are smarter than anyone else If they go they will destroy all the organs of the kamikaze altar If they don't go I'm afraid others can't do it" What I'm worried about now is that the Yellow Devil will run away after the general altar of the kamikaze sect is served Because no one knows the real face of Huang Lao Mo only Duanmu and his little brother's mother know him "Then I'll go and fetch my mother" said Xiao Jiaoer "No need!"! "Fengfeng's aunt has gone to pick her up I'm afraid the old devil is wearing a mask and won't even recognize your mother" "What then" "Little brother we'd better take off his mask Then your mother will know him" How easy is it to uncover the mask of a top martial arts master Even at the cost of his own life I am afraid it is not easy to do Xiao Jiaoer could not help thinking and saying nothing Gan Fengfeng said "Brother Jiao can't you recognize the smell of the old devil" "I'm afraid it wasn't Huang Qishi who killed Yu Yu's father but someone else" "Didn't Yu Yu say it was Huang Lao Mo" "Yu Yu is just relying on a suicide note from his father It's still unknown whether the old man in black is Huang Qishi or not" The little witch asked "What's going on little brother" Xiao Jiaoer and Gan Fengfeng told one by one what had happened in Lushan and Nanchang The little witch hesitated for a moment "It seems that 90% of the old man in black is Huang Qishi It doesn't matter As long as the old man in black appears tomorrow it won't be difficult to find out" The next day before noon the heads of the major sects and the masters from all over the country arrived at the open space around Bitao Cliff one after another As for the peaks around Bitao Cliff and the woods in the mountain path there were also first-class masters from all sects They were on guard against Huang Lao Mo's escape after failure Although they could not defeat Huang Lao Mo they could at least delay Huang Lao Mo's escape time In order to wait for experts from all over the world to come In this siege the chivalrous people in the Central Plains Wulin want to completely destroy the kamikaze and shovel out the old demon Huang so as to prevent him from endangering Wulin again In the aspect of Huang Lao Mo it is also expected that this battle will destroy the masters of various sects reorganize the kamikaze sect and shake the martial arts world He hoped that in the open space he would first use his own martial arts to seriously injure the leaders of various sects and masters from all over the country When he was defeated he led the crowd to retreat into the general altar and stick to it He also calculated that this time all the heroes in the martial arts world were coming Chemicals Suppliers and he vowed that he would not let go of himself and enter the General Altar As long as a group of heroes rushed into the General Altar it would be easy to handle With all kinds of ingenious mechanisms everywhere in the General Altar none of the people who came in could get out alive They were either killed trapped captured alive or poisoned and unconscious At that time they would be slaughtered by themselves and forced to use them one by one At that time are you still afraid that the kamikaze will not rebuild Jianghu and shake Wulin Even if the heroes did not enter the General Altar and were besieged outside Huang Qishi was even less worried Tian has stored three years of hay for the general altar It is impossible for the heroes to be besieged for such a long time After a long time their hearts will naturally disperse At that time they can not send people out in the dark assassination sneak attack poisoning one by one to defeat the final victory is their own It was precisely because Huang Qishi was superstitious about his martial arts and the impregnability of the General Altar that he dared to openly challenge the group of heroes headed by Murong Zining Otherwise he would have run away secretly beforehand Once escaped the world is so big that there are mountains everywhere which makes all the heroes in the world uneasy day and night I don't know when this devil with excellent martial arts will come
Murong Zining and the little witch were worried about this Under the secret mobilization of the little witch they quietly flew to the heads of the major sects and invited the three evil spirits of Gan the virtuous lady of Fanjing Villa the killer Guanyin and the Lingnan Double Sword of the Eight Immortals of Wulin and the East China Sea Geek to Jiuhua Mountain Such a group of top masters Animal Extracts any one of them could kill Huang Qishi This group of masters in addition to the public appearance of Gan's three evil spirits the others are not known but quietly come in order to prevent the escape of Huang Lao Mo The leaders of the major schools in Wulin don't know and Huang Qishi doesn't know It seems that Huang Qishi is full of evil which does not go to provoke to provoke Murong Zining and the little witch to Duanwuyi Sword Sect can be said to be self-destruction accelerate the destruction of the kamikaze This Wulin meeting can be said to be unprecedented In the last Wudang meeting the Eight Immortals of Wulin left only the East China Sea Geek This time not only the East China Sea Geek came but also the Lingnan Double Sword and the Tianshan Geek Last time the virtuous lady of Fanjing Villa who was at peace with the world and did not associate with people in the martial arts world did not participate This time the virtuous lady led the killer Guanyin and Mei and Lan Shuangying to encircle and suppress Huang Qishi Except for the people from Biyun Peak all the heroes who met in Wudang last time have come In fact the little witch is also from Biyun Peak and there are also people from Biyun Peak In Jiuhua Mountain for a time the elite group show of Wulin gathered all over the world Bitao Cliff is a scenic spot in the north of Jiuhua Mountain There is a waterfall under the cliff If it falls from the sky the water is fierce It falls on the huge stone and splashes thousands of Dendrobium pearls Under the sunshine it is colorful and magnificent It is one of the ten scenic spots of Jiuhua Mountain People never thought that a quiet mountain villa in the bamboo forest under the cliff was actually the location of the general altar of the kamikaze sect If it hadn't been for Chang Qiaoer's secret drawing of the organ and several surveys by the Beggars' Sect I'm afraid no one would have found it globalchemmall.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.