자유게시판

The night is deep

Henryka
2023.02.17 10:44 53 0

본문

All buskers, especially young girls, have such a card spirit that they love to hide under the door curtain and lift a crack in the door curtain to look out at the audience before they come on stage. Yuerong is also infected with this habit in the troupe. At this time, he approached the door curtain, flashed his body to the side of the entrance door, opened a curtain crack, and looked at half of his white face in the curtain crack. When she began to look out of the door, she laughed and talked to the people behind her. Then the laughter disappeared. She pulled the curtain with her hand and stood there motionless. None of the people in the back noticed any change. Song Zihao stepped forward to the curtain. "Let me see," he said with a smile. "It's probably full again." Yue Rong suddenly turned around, blushing as if he had been smeared with cinnabar. "He's coming, he's coming," he said repeatedly. Song Zihao was stunned. He looked at her and asked, "Who's here?" Yuerong pulled herself back and ran to the small lounge behind the stage. She leaned against the edge of the table and stood still. She put her hands on the table and waved her head. "What should I do?" Song Zihao also came in and asked, "Girl, what's so difficult for you?" Yuerong said, "Erhe is here." "He's here," said Song Zihao. "Can he still forbid you to sing on stage?" Yuerong said, "That's not why." Song Zihao said, "Is there anything else I can't do?" Yue Rong lowered her head and pondered for a while. She looked at the ground and drew her toes on the ground. "I'm a little embarrassed," she said. When she said this, her voice was very low, so low that she could not even recognize it. Song Zihao said,cold drawn tubes, "What are you talking about? Are opera singers still afraid of being seen?" Yue Rong said, "Everyone has his own worries. How can you know?" Song Zihao said, "Are you afraid he will call you?" Yuerong straightened up at once and said, "No, he can't do such a thing. He won't hate me any more. I know. I said it was embarrassing, because I felt sorry for him for what I had done, and when I met him, what did I pour? Yes, alas! "And he hung his neck and shook his head.". Huang Shi looked at her situation and kept touching her chin,Precision Welded pipes, as if she was already calculating the difficulties of the moon. Song Zihao was on a deep sigh, the words blocked back, only to stand aside in a daze. Huang had no choice but to say, "Girl, why do you take things so hard?"? You are not close. Second, it is not the reason. If you like to make friends, you should associate with each other for a few more days. Otherwise, once you let go, you don't have to recognize anyone. He's sorry for you first, and he's come to be a new son-in-law. Why are you a little embarrassed to see him? "Yuerong said," Although he married someone else, you can't blame him. You see, he chased me to this teahouse today, which shows that he has not forgotten me in his heart. "Now that you know he has come with good intentions," said Huang, side impact door beams ,aluminium coated tubes, "you can go on stage and sing your play and let him see you. Why did you say you were afraid to see him again? "Yuerong lowered her head and pondered for a while. But she raised her head and said," Who has a cigarette? Give me one to smoke. " Song Zihao took out a box of cigarettes from his body, held them in his hands and arched them several times. "This cigarette is not very good," he said with a smile. Without saying anything, Yuerong took the cigarette box and took out a cigarette in his mouth. Song Zihao took out a matchbox on his body, wiped one, and bent down to send it over. Huang Shi also wiped one on the wall and sent it over. The little five Niang saw a matchbox on the table and was just getting it in her hand. Yuerong said, "Excuse me." She took it over, wiped one on herself, and lit the cigarette. The other two matches were thrown on the ground by themselves. Moon Rong also did not pay attention to these, she slightly slanted her head, slowly pumping, here three people did not see her express any opinion, it is not easy to ask. Yuerong smoked more than half of the cigarette slowly. Then she asked, "Grandpa, what are we going to sing today?" Song Zihao said, "Don't you say that we are going to sing Cursing the Palace?" Yuerong said, "We can sing Farewell to My Concubine instead. Please play a part of Deep Night with a sword dance." Song Zihao laughed and said, "I'm afraid I can't get these roles together." Yue Rong said, "You go and discuss it with everyone. If you have an overlord, you have to sing only one part." She explained this sentence and asked Song Zihao for a cigarette to smoke. Song Zihao looked outside the door curtain and said, "Boss Yang, it's time for us to go on stage.".
"Yue Rong nodded and said nothing.". Song Zihao mentioned the Huqin and went out first. Yue Rong just smoked the cigarette and stood still. Little Wu Niang twisted a hot towel and approached. "It's time for you to go on stage, girl," she whispered with a smile. Yuerong lazily took the hot towel, casually wiped it on her lips, listened to the gongs and drums, put the towel on the table, lowered her head and lifted the curtain to come out. ~ Novel Txt, Tang Chapter 36 don't Tears Stealthily Come on Stage, Difficult Side, Cunning and Secret Struggle, Raise the Case, Wish Shuangxiu (3) As usual, as soon as the whole body was exposed, there was a burst of applause under the stage. In the past, Yuerong had a sullen face and looked coldly at the audience at the bottom of the stage, but today she always lowered her head and sat on the corner of the table in the middle. A cappella singing in the north is different from that in the south. There was a table in the middle, on which, in addition to a pair of glass lanterns, there was a small shelf with flutes and trumpets, and a small shelf with several copper signs on it, with the name of the play written on it. All the people who come to play are sitting around the table, and it's up to you whether you want to turn your back or face the person. Female fans can sit inside the table and let the table display block the audience's view. People who play with tickets are holding black poles, not busking, and have no obligation to show their faces to the audience. But here Yuerong comes out, the purpose is to show her. In the past, she was allowed to sit on a chair in front of her, or stand in the center of the table. Today, Yuerong flashed into the table to sit,beam impact tubes, which is not what the audience wants. Wang Si looked around and saw another 90% of the seats. Everyone came for the sake of Yang Yuerong. How could he not see anyone? He also approached the edge of the table next to each other. I want to ask Yuerong for it. Unexpectedly, when I got closer, I was startled. cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.