자유게시판

Breaking the Sky _ Sky Silkworm Potato _ txt Novel Paradise

Borkowska
2023.02.17 10:38 37 0

본문

However. When Xiao Yan used the strange fire to burn the black fog. But I didn't find it. At the moment when the black fog was about to evaporate, there were many black inexplicable things. It turned out to be slowly mixed with the blue flame. Then there was complete silence. As time passed quietly, it was a black skeleton wrapped by Xiao Yan's blue flame. At a speed visible to the naked eye. Gradually return to the normal color. Outside. Nalan Jie at this time. His whole body was soaked with sweat. Old face, constantly twitching, the sound of cold air. Leaking through the teeth. Small Little brother. Okay. Are you ready? Clench your fists. The blue veins stirred on his arms like small snakes, and Nalanjie's voice was hoarse and trembling. Behind him. Xiao Yan's forehead was also covered with sweat. Such a long time to manipulate the fire for such a highly accurate use. It was also a great burden for him to consume the strength of his soul, and he heard Nalan Jie's trembling question. He nodded his head slightly. "Since you can't hold on any longer," he whispered. Then this time to expel poison, stop here first, you are poisoned deeply, far more than I expected, it is obviously impossible to expel poison at one time, so you can only choose to take your time.. "Can all the poison really be expelled?" Hearing this, Nalan Jie couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised. Although the old man has lived for so many years. Between death and life. If there is a choice, everyone will choose the latter. According to the present progress. There seems to be no problem. Xiao Yan said lightly. Ha ha,pipe fittings manufacturer, did not expect little brother young age, unexpectedly is to have such ability, really do not know which hermit talent can cultivate this kind of excellent disciple.. " Nalan Jie nodded hurriedly and said with a hoarse laugh, "Then it all depends on the little brother." "By the way, little brother's name?" "Rock Owl.." Stop talking. I'm going to withdraw the abnormal fire. Frowning, Xiao Yan's fingers slightly bent. The blue flame that curls around the bones. Began a slow evacuation. Finally,tube fitting manufacturer, it was recycled into Xiao Yan's body. When the last blue flame is recycled into the body. Xiao Yan breathed a sigh of relief. Wiping the cold sweat from his forehead, his face suddenly changed slightly. But then. He replied again. Pretending to have nothing to do, he glanced at the slightly blackened fingertips. He pursed his lips and drew his palms back into his sleeve robe without any trace. How's it going, brother Rock Owl? Looking at Xiao Yan, who seemed to have stopped expelling poison, Nalansu hurried forward two steps. Asked. That's all for today's treatment. According to this progress. It must take at least seven days to expel the toxin. Xiao Yan glanced at Nalan Jie, whose face was a little better than before. Mused. Thanks a lot, little brother. As long as you can cure the old man, the Nalan family will never let you down in terms of reward! Looking at Nalan Jie slightly glorious old face, that pressure in the heart of Nalan Su heavy stone, finally fell down, stainless steel needle valve ,stainless steel hydraulic fitting, Nalan Jie for the importance of the Nalan family. Just like the importance of Mohism to Mohism. Losing this pillar, although the Nalan family will not be depressed, but the gap with the other two families. It will certainly be gradually pulled apart. I will continue to come tomorrow. I'll take my leave today. Xiao Yan glanced at the sky outside. Turning his head to Nalan Jie on the bed. Little brother, I think in order to save some trouble. Why don't you stay at Nalan's? Hearing this, Nalan Jie laughed enthusiastically. No, I have my own business. He shook his head lightly. Xiao Yan no longer paid attention to the three of them and lifted his legs to walk outside the door. Uh. In that case, girl, you go to see the little brother off. Seeing that Xiao Yan walked without any sloppiness, Nalan Jie was stupefied. Immediately some helpless way. Uh Slightly nodded, Nalan Yan ran looked at the front of the thin figure, and then slowly followed up. Walk slowly on the gravel path. Xiao Yan stared straight ahead with an expressionless face, as if the princess of the Nalan family who followed him did not exist. Side by side with Xiao Yan. Nalan Yan ran occasionally glanced at the young man who directly ignored him, although his pretty face was calm, but his heart was really a little stunned and depressed.
Although not very concerned, but was so ignored treatment, but for the first time in so many years, she thought her temper was quite proud, did not expect, in front of this person. Seems to be more proud than her. However, Nalan Yan ran also knew that the young man in front of him was called Yan Xiao. Although proud. But he did have that kind of capital, and at such an age, he controlled the terrible fire that even the strong Dou Huang were afraid of. Enough to make him laugh proudly at his peers, so even Nalan Yan ran, while slightly suffocating, had to feel some admiration. Rock Owl, though I'm not quite sure how the alchemist expels the poison. But send that terrible fire into the human body. Must be extremely sophisticated control, right? Your control seems to be much stronger than many third-grade alchemists I have ever seen. Finally, some could not bear the dull atmosphere, and Nalan Yan ran took the lead in asking softly. Maybe. Xiao Yan did not squint and his voice was rather cold. Then why don't you go to examine the three grades of alchemists? "Put your own strength clearly on your chest.". This kind of behavior. I'm not that stupid. Xiao Yan's lazy voice was low and sarcastic, slightly slanting his head. Glancing at the crisp chest of Nalan Yan ran, which was tightly wrapped in the moonlight skirt. Then he quickly withdrew: "Didn't you also wear the rank badge?" "The teacher said.". The so-called rank badge is just an illusion, and. My strength, even I don't know what level I belong to, and the fluctuation is too big. Nalan smiled. Up and down too much? What do you mean Hearing this, Xiao Yan's heart moved slightly. Asked in a low,14 needle valve, traceless voice. … Sorry, this is some of Yunlan Zong's secrets, and can not be exposed. Nalan Yan ran shook his head a little apologetically and did not tell the reason. chinaroke.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.