자유게시판

I Hate I Love You (The End of the Second Chapter)

Borkowska
2023.02.17 10:32 27 0

본문

Xing Kai stretched his back and put his hands on the backs of the chairs on both sides. He said feebly, "I said, how can you women have such a good memory?"? I don't think there are enough festivals in China. Valentine's Day, April Fool's Day and Christmas should also be celebrated, plus the second anniversary of dating, the first anniversary of marriage for half a year. If you forget to fall out immediately, and if the gift is not to your liking, you can't stop for a while? "You made it clear that you didn't want to go home to celebrate." "Who says it's not?" "Sister-in-law has been looking forward to it since last night. You should make your wife happy." Xing Yu sent a strawberry to his mouth again: "The idea of the woman is very simple, the family is like the business that your man runs, dare not make the slightest mistake." "Ouch." Don't make yourself look like a philosopher. I understand the reason, but I don't have enough energy. Xing Kai's eyes swept over the opening of her schoolbag and saw a wooden rectangular box. He wanted to reach for it, but Xing Yu quickly zipped up the schoolbag. ……” Xing Kai raised his eyebrows: "What can't I see?" "Nothing, just an ordinary wooden box." Xing Yu pressed his schoolbag with both hands, a little guilty. Xing Kai smashes his mouth, squints his eyes and says, "Hey, I just have a bad temper and hand it over!" “……” Xing Yu silently slanted his schoolbag across his shoulder and immediately took protective measures. Xing Kai shook his wrist, and a hungry tiger pounced on Xing Yu and grabbed his schoolbag in his arms. Xing Yu's long hair emits a faint smell of shampoo, which is the smell of the old shampoo, such as "bee flower" and so on, with a delicate fragrance that is not publicized. Xing Kai likes the smell on her head, as well as the smell of soap on her body. Although her whole body has already changed into the dress of urban people, her inner temperament is still simple and clear, like an orchid plant on the edge of the wheat ear field, with light blue petals fluttering in the wind and fragrance blowing through her heart. Ah,Coil nail machine, it hurts. Xing Kai wants to return to think, the hand can not forget to fight, accidentally hit the chest by the corner of the hard object in the schoolbag, the thickness is like a dictionary. Judging from this, it is really a very hard wooden box that I don't know whether it is common or not! Xing Yushun smoothed his messy ponytail and rubbed his chest: "Can you stop making trouble?"? I asked you what time to go home. If you don't go back, I'll go first. "Xiao Yu is the best for me, just show me." Xing Kai takes a hard and soft attitude. Xing Yu hugged her schoolbag with both hands, got up and walked away. Xing Kai immediately encircled her legs from behind her, and her cheeks were right on her buttocks, which immediately drew a howl from other students. A classmate shouted from a long distance: "Xing Kai, you can pretend to be cool in front of girls at ordinary times. How can your girlfriend show her true colors immediately?"? Ha-ha Fu Jiahao did not know whether to help Xing Yu or not, nor did he know what had happened, but he was most familiar with Xing Yu's expression before he became angry. That's it.. Yeah, wire nail machine manufacturers ,Nail machine manufacturer, yeah, yeah, I'm about to throw a punch. Sure enough, Xing Yu raised his schoolbag and hit Xing Kai on the top of his head. With the sound of "thump", he patted the movement of the stuffy watermelon. However, Xing Kai didn't feel too much pain. It was obvious that Xing Yu showed mercy. He was not dead to the wooden box thief. He pulled his arms tightly and pulled Xing Yu to his lap. But Xing Yu's back blocked his view. He could only grab his schoolbag with teeth and claws. Let go quickly, do you want to be beaten badly by me in front of your classmates? Xing Yu was really angry. Is this what a woman should say? Alright! If you can do it, you can hit me. I haven't slept all night. If I faint, you will be responsible for chatting with foreign guests. Xing Kai knew that Xing Yu would definitely save face for him in front of outsiders, which was the experience he owed for seven years. Xing Yu sighed helplessly and said, "Well, I'll show you.". Let go of your hand first. "Hehehehe, you show me first, I let you go, I said first, don't bargain with me, small sample, take it out quickly!" Xing Kai shook his shoulders proudly. It doesn't matter whether the box is a box or not. How pleasant it is to torture Xing Yu. Xing Yu stopped struggling and took out the wooden box from his schoolbag. Xing Kai refused to let go, twisted her body and let her sit on her side before taking the box. As Xing Yu said, it was a log-colored box, quite heavy, Xing Kai shook it, and there seemed to be a book in the box.
Question: Why didn't he open it for sure? Because.. You have a lock on your box! Fu Jiahao stood on tiptoe and glanced at the size of the box. If he had guessed correctly, the locked box must have contained a diary. Eh?! Could it be that Xing Yu noticed that someone had looked through her diary? Xing Yu did not explain, grabbed the box and put it back in her schoolbag. There were many sighs in her ears. She warned Xing Kai with displeasure: "Let go quickly. Don't force me to hit you with a chair." Xing Kai is relying on many people to provoke Xing Yu, if he was at home, now he would have been beaten into another hospital by Xing Yu. No, you are anxious when someone hits me. Why can you just slap me? Xing Kai pointed to the direction of Fu Jiahao with his chin, a smelly virtue of schadenfreude. Fu Jiahao had no intention of teasing the poor. He was half-covering his face with one hand and anxiously winking at Xing Kai. Xing Kai followed his eyes to the door of the lounge. My God! What did he see. Xing Kai stood up slowly and looked at him in a dull way. An Yao with angry eyes. 31, August 8, 2002 Seeing this, Xing Yu walked quickly to Anyao. She knew that Anyao would do something to herself in an impulsive situation, but compared with Xing Kai, she would rather choose to make mistakes again and again. So she grabbed Anyao's high arm and pulled Anyao out of the lounge, saying, "Sister-in-law, if you want to hit me, go home and hit you enough." Xing Yu took Anyao out of the school at the fastest speed, and as soon as he let go, he received a loud slap from Anyao. Xing Yu lowered her eyes and did not dodge. She understood that this was the punishment she should have received. Do you still know he's your brother? Do you still know I'm your sister-in-law?! Sitting on my husband's lap in public? You are so shameless! Since an Yao learned that Xing Yu is the adopted daughter of the Xing family, and then recall Xing Kai's excessive protection of Xing Yu's behavior,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, her heart has long been twisted a big knot, once lit the fuse, the outbreak is sooner or later. 3shardware.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.