자유게시판

Don't move. Give me your heart.

Borkowska
2023.02.17 10:29 168 0

본문

With the air conditioner buzzing, the mobile phone with a black screen suddenly flashed a golden light, and then a circular "18:30" appeared on the screen, and the noisy alarm clock rang, breaking the original tranquility. Hidden in the white quilt of the small head sprouted out, a handful of hair nifty up to the sky, Tan Xiaoli reached out to touch the mobile phone, pressed the screen, covered his head and continued to sleep. Five minutes later, the alarm went off again. Tan Xiaoli frowned and sat up sleepily, murmured a few words to himself in a daze, staggered and fell down again, the whole person lying on the quilt. Heard the alarm clock strong movement has the rhythm to move, the restless ear sound. 'Ah ~ ', Tan Xiaoli slapped the bed surface with both hands, shouted discontentedly, rubbed her head which was still confused, her hair was frizzy, and her style hit a record high. She turned off the alarm clock and put on her shoes to go to the bathroom to wash. After a while, it was' 19:10 'when she went out. She followed the address given by the driver, crossed the road, and then easily found Left Street. Tan Xiaoli carried the bag in front of him and watched it at any time. There were too many people, so he was afraid that he would be touched by a pickpocket later. Left Street is as busy as described. The street is wide enough to accommodate a large truck and a car running side by side at the same time. On both sides of the street are almost snack bars, milk tea shops, local specialty snacks,alloy die casting, bars, noodle shops, famous hot pot, specialty hot pot, seafood stalls, barbecue stalls and so on. Occasionally, there are a few shops selling specialty gadgets and souvenirs. Pedestrians can squeeze to deformation, but in this big autumn, it is warmer to squeeze. Tan Xiaoli raised his mouth and mingled with the crowd. Boss,deep draw stamping, I want a cup of plain milk tea, warm. Tan Xiaoli's expectant hands lie on the table, his eyes are not honest to search everywhere, shopping with a cup of milk tea in hand, while drinking and walking, is the taste. She ate while walking and bought a lot of special small items, carrying bags and bags ready to find a restaurant for dinner and then go back. It's always unsafe for a girl to go out at night. Boss, I want ten kebabs and a leg, um.. Toothpick barbecue is also coming, and twenty yuan. And that vegetable.. "Tan Xiaoli can be regarded as the end of the order, in the boss repeatedly asked and next to the incredible eyes, she had the cheek to say several times that she was the only one, and can finish eating.". Yeah, that's how much she eats alone. Anyway, I won't be here tomorrow. I'll come here as comfortable as I can. No one knows me. Sitting on the seat like a mosquito rubbing her little hands, fluttering her expectant eyes, and waiting for nearly half an hour by the bitter wind, deep draw stamping ,DIN screw plug, accompanied by the desire to drop saliva and the desire to see, a large barbecue was brought to her table. She did not let the boss pull out the bamboo stick, Tan Xiaoli always thought that the barbecue with the stick was authentic. Boss, add a bottle of drink. Regardless of the appearance of eating, Tan Xiaoli forgot himself to eat meat and drink.. Drinks 。“ Boss, add some.. Paprika 。 Before she had finished speaking, Tan Xiaoli looked up and saw Ji Xun and Meng Yan coming towards the barbecue shop. She subconsciously picked up the big Mongolian kebab on the table and covered her face. Can't see me, can't see me, can't see me.. No, so what if you see it? According to common sense, now he is the main room, that Meng Yan is the third child, he should go up like in the TV series to slap Ji Xun, and then point to his eyes with grief and resentment to question what is the relationship between him and the woman around him, which attracts a group of people around to watch the excitement, standing on her side one after another, reviling Ji Xun and the third child, sympathizing with and protecting himself, and finally shaking his head. Leaving a lonely and haughty figure.. The whole process can be described in one word, 'awesome!' Another situation is that.. Ji Xun and Meng Yan made up. ? So I'm becoming now. 'By A mistress'? So what to do? Break up, of course. Tear up the contract. Shit.. Didn't you tell her in advance? ? I had made an appointment to find a predestined person to say in advance, so I could prepare as soon as possible. The more I thought about it, the more wrong it was. Tan Xiaoli was a little angry and put the kebab on the plate and ate a few strings. When Tan Xiaoli looked for Ji Xun, he found that they had gone away and were sitting in front of a restaurant not far away, talking and laughing, and did not know if they had seen themselves.
Tan Xiaoli went back and lost sleep in bed with her cell phone in her arms. Her supple hair was rubbed so smooth that it could not be easily combed. It was like an explosive head. The screen was about to be seen through by her, and her legs were fluttering. 'Ah ~ ', she shouted anxiously, Ji Xun ah Ji Xun, although said to play their own, but you and Meng Yan in the end into a good or bad also tell me ah, I also do a two-handed preparation. I'm afraid that I will receive a horrible phone call from my mother in the next second. Tan Xiaoli switched the page to the number dialed by the season inquiry, struggled for a long time, threw the mobile phone aside, turned around on the bed, and said: 'Call It? ' 'No, no, no, what if they're doing something indescribable over there? How embarrassing.. But In that case, I wouldn't have picked up the phone. 'Then Call? ' 'No, no, no, if we really make up, and today she scolded Meng Yan without saving face, she must instigate Ji Xun to pull himself into the blacklist or wait for him to call and be scolded. ' 'Hang Up and admit that you are a coward. If you don't hang up, you will waste your breath and spend money with this kind of person. You can't say, 'If you have the ability to call, who is afraid of who?' No, if you are too stupid, you will look sick. '. 'Ah, to fight or not to fight.. ' Tan Xiaoli shook his head like a neuropathy and said a lot to himself, with colorful expressions on his face, thinking that he was performing stand-up comedy. Thinking about it, I fell asleep unconsciously. Little did she know that the cell phone she had thrown aside had already accidentally pressed the dial button when she threw it. The person on the other end of the phone heard every word she said clearly,car radiator cap, until she was no longer confused and said some disorganized words. The steady breathing came, and Ji Xun seemed helpless and with.. Spoil ? He shook his head and hung up the phone. I wonder if the fool who talks to himself has covered the quilt? Looking at the empty bed, what kind of woman is there. autoparts-dx.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.