자유게시판

Cool CEO's Contract Girlfriend

Borkowska
2023.02.17 10:23 114 0

본문

Of course, how can I let you face so many people alone! Qingji, don't worry, I will always stand by your side and accompany you later. All you have to do is show off your clothes. Do you understand? But I'm still worried, Ning Xi, I'm not a professional model, and I can't walk in the show at all. Why don't you let the model you chose go. Yes, just let her go. I'll go and get her. Yu Qingji said he was ready to go out and look for the model. Qing Ji. An Ningxi reached out to take her hand and said with a serious expression, "I know you are worried that you will not be able to walk well and ruin the conference.". But this time, there's someone else who can walk the show besides you. Ningxi, I don't understand! "You'll understand when you take out your clothes." An Ningxi said with a smile. Yu Qingji frowned, thought about it before he went to the chair, carefully put the clothes on it, and slowly unzipped it. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. At the same time, her hand could not wait to take out the clothes. This is a dress dominated by black, with shiny gold as the edge of the ditch,Iron Nail Making Machine, which is very noble. The elegant skirt is dotted with little golden threads, which shine quietly in the light, as if it were flowing light and shadow. And the most unique thing is that this dress is hollowed-out back, in the back of the buttocks, I have a unique design of a big bow. Unlike ordinary bows, this one looks transparent in the light, like a real wing. Such a bold and unique style,wire nail machine manufacturers, so that Yu Qingji's heart has been Yang, she looked up in shock to an Ningxi, the expression became nervous up. Ningxi, tell me, is this dress designed by him? "What makes you think he designed it?" Although Yu Qingji said who it was, An Ningxi understood the meaning of her words. Of course I'll know. When it comes to design, Yu Qingji's face shines. Didn't I tell you before? I have seen his design, which gives me the feeling that there is an emotion in it. It's as if the clothes are alive, telling people their stories and moods. What do you think of this dress? An Ningxi asked with a smile. Of course, there is such a feeling. It's just, Ning Xi. Yu Qingji looked at An Ningxi doubtfully and said worriedly, "Isn't this the dress I saw last time in Shusi?"? How did you bring it here? Won't the media know if you go out like this? You don't have to worry about that. This dress has not been exhibited, Nail machine supplier ,Nail machine supplier, and it has been slightly modified. It is completely designed according to your three measurements. So it's the most appropriate for you to wear it, and you can't wear it even if you want to. ,, "Wait, wait." Yu Qingji raised his hand to stop Anning Xi's words. Did you just say that this dress is designed according to my three measurements? Excuse me, how does he know my measurements? Also, this is a sudden thing, he can not modify a dress in such a short time, right? The more he said to the end, the greater Yu Qingji's doubts. An Ningxi avoided her eyes and said with a smile, "I'll talk to you about this later. I don't have much time to talk to you about it now.". All right, you put on this dress. I'm going to change my clothes, too. Be careful and don't mess up your hair. With these words, he pushed Yu Qingji into the small room where he changed his clothes. Then, without waiting for Yu Qingji to say anything, he closed the door directly. Yu Qingji, who was locked up in the fitting room, raised his eyebrows helplessly and began to take off his clothes carefully. And carefully put on this black dress. The silky and silky feeling made Yu Qingji gently pull his lips and laugh. After reaching out with satisfaction and tidying up her clothes a little, she opened the door and walked out slowly. Outside, Anning Xi was putting on his white shirt, and when he heard the sound of opening the door, he turned his head subconsciously. Dressed in a black polar dress, the melancholy season looks elegant and lazy in the dim light. Just the right makeup, but perfectly highlights her pure temperament, that half pull, half loose hair but her charming woman to the extreme.
For a moment, An Ningxi could no longer take his eyes off her. And there was a strong desire in his heart. Volume 4, Chapter 63 Yu Qingji saw that Anning Xi's eyes were staring at him all the time, and he looked down at his clothes with some discomfort. What's going on? Do I look ugly? "No, it's perfect." An Ningxi nodded with satisfaction as he reached out to button his shirt, and there was a slight hint of pride in his tone. I knew this dress would show off perfectly on you. I can't wait to see the amazing expressions of the people outside. Is it really possible? Ningxi, I'm still worried. Although an Ningxi has been praising her, Yu Qingji's heart is still hiding uneasiness. And the reason why she has such a heart is that she cares too much about whether the conference can be held successfully. An Ningxi naturally understood Yu Qingji's thoughts. He smiled and went to the dressing table to open a box, took out a pair of high-heeled shoes inside, and turned back to Yu Qingji. Come on, put on these shoes. He crouched down and put his high-heeled shoes in front of Yu Qingji. At the same time, he reached out and carefully lifted the polar dress. Ningxi, you. Yu Qingji looked at his movements in surprise, and his heart was filled with surprise. And there was some hope and nervousness in the tone of her voice. He's not trying to help me change my shoes, is he? Do not know why,Nail production machine, at the thought of such a possibility, Yu Qingji the whole person began to fever up. And inexplicably, her heart also tightened up. 3shardware.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.