자유게시판

Fluttering neon clothes

Nowakowski
2023.02.17 09:55 1,338 0

본문

With a loud bang, I fell to the ground in a very indecent way. Hey, it's back to Yuxiao Peak. Sparrow! I quickly opened the pet bar, but fortunately it was still there. If I was really left in the Heavenly Palace by the gatekeeper, I would really cry to death. On the poor blue fall of the afterlife, two boundless are not seen. These two sentences should be completed, right? Next, it's time to go to Fairy Mountain. Haha, Penglai Mountain, wait for me! Fall.. Books luo8.. The whole of Wenzi's self-printed Cantonese wooden slips. Text Chapter III Becoming Immortal Section 13 City of Green Dragon Words: 995 Dengzhou, with beautiful scenery, is known as the "fairyland on earth". Together with Quanzhou, Mingzhou and Yangzhou, it is known as the four open ports of the Tang Dynasty and the post station of the Silk Road on the sea leading to the five States. The legendary Penglai Fairy Mountain is on the East China Sea north of Dengzhou City. Qinglong City, where Ziyan League is located, is just across the sea from Dengzhou. I flew to Dengzhou with the skill of imperial sword,plastic pallet manufacturer, and then took a small sparrow. Although the sword flies faster than the crane, it is not comfortable to stand or sit. As the saying goes, it is better to sit than to stand, and it is better to lie down than to sit. Flying to the East China Sea, I saw an island in the distance, which was illusory and unpredictable,plastic pallet bin, just like a fairyland. I flew to Fairy Island excitedly, but I flew for half an hour, and the scenery in the distance was still at arm's length, like an illusory realm. It was not until Qinglong City appeared in front of me that I suddenly realized. The scene just now turned out to be a mirage. I just flew from Dengzhou to Qinglong City across the sea. What's going on here? I looked in the direction of Dengzhou from Qinglong City, and the original mirage had disappeared, leaving only the boundless ocean. I did not give up to fly back, but after a big circle and back to the outside of Qinglong City, not only the intimacy of the sparrow dropped to the bottom line, but also all the medicine needed for the flight of the Royal Sword was used up. I had no choice but to stop. At the seaside, two players who look like military commanders are knocking on a small boat. Curiously, I went over and asked, plastic pallet supplier ,drum spill containment, "Are you building a boat?" "Yes." Replied one of them, pausing. Can such a ship go to sea? I looked with some disbelief at the wooden boat, which was so small that it could only hold two people. Of course I can. The man said proudly, "This is the first ship in the Tang Dynasty." "Can you take me out to sea when the ship is built?" I asked cautiously, presumptuously, but with a little hope to try. No way After the man flatly refused, he ignored me and continued to knock. Yuck! What's the big deal? I'm not afraid of sinking if you invite me to sit down. Depressed, I left the seaside. I couldn't see Penglai Fairy Mountain in the sky. I had a boat and couldn't borrow it. How could I get to this fairy mountain on the sea? I couldn't fly, so I had to go outside Qinglong City to get the horse. When I see the flag of Qinglong City, I think of the despicable Ruoshui. In the future, we must let the hero take back Qinglong and White Tiger City. It's better that all four cities belong to our hero city. Hum. But now should I go to the city to replenish resources? The medicine was used up, and there was no water or food left. But if I enter Qinglong City with the sign of Zhuque City, will I be hacked to death by random swords? Of course, PK is not allowed in the city, but it is estimated that everyone in Qinglong City can drown me with a mouthful of saliva. After hesitating for a long time, I decided not to enter Qinglong City and ride back to Dengzhou. Not far away, two black horses rode head-on. I casually glanced at it, and when I saw the man on the horse, I couldn't help but be surprised, and I fell down from the purplish red horse. Luoba Book luo8.cOm Full Pattern Self-Plating Text Chapter III Becoming Immortal Section 14 Sailing to Sea Number of Words: 1666 This fall actually lost more than a hundred points of blood, fortunately, there is no pain in the game, otherwise I would die of pain. I stood up in confusion, and I stared at the culprit angrily, but he did not change his face and looked at me coldly. But the man next to him was already out of breath with laughter. Tang Yao? Mu Yu finally stopped laughing and looked at me in surprise. "Why are you here?" "Can't I come?" I retorted defiantly. If you're not afraid of being hacked to death, you can come. Ruoshui laughed derisively. Qinglong City is not a place for dragon and tiger. Why don't I dare to come here.
Angrily, I jumped on my horse and ran back to Qinglong City. Stepping into Qinglong City, I immediately regretted it. Staring at like a monster, I wished for the first time that there was no sign of a rosefinch on my head. Feeling several residents of Qinglong City walking towards me with bad eyes, I lowered my head and tried to flee outside the city. Ah I cried out in horror when I felt my arm being grabbed. What are you afraid of? Mu Yu looked at me in a funny way. I Who said I was afraid? I said with a stiff mouth. Is it? What was your name? To make people think I'm molesting you. Mu Yu looked at me as if he were innocent. I was frightened when I heard that there were many sexual predators in Qinglong City. I looked at him disapprovingly as he grabbed my hand. Ruoshui pulled Mu Yu's hand away without a trace. "Some people want to be spies and let her go. Why bother?" "I'm just here to find out about the enemy. What's wrong?"? You killed me. I don't know why I hate it when I see Ruoshui. In that case, it is better to go to the castellan mansion to spy on the military situation. Despite my protest, Mu Yu dragged me into the castellan mansion. Only then did I discover that Mu Yu's profession was a doctor, and the sign on his head was basalt, "Why aren't you from Qinglong City?" "Cher is from Xuanwu City. Of course I want to accompany my wife." Mu Yu explained. Oh I forgot that he was Jiang Xuer's husband. If Ruoshui hadn't asked me to accompany him to Penglai Wonderland, I wouldn't have left my wife to come to this lady-killer city. Mu Yu laughed. Go to Penglai Wonderland? As soon as I heard Penglai, my eyes lit up and I didn't care about the previous grudges. "Can you take me with you?" "No." Ruoshui refused, "The boat can only carry two people." It's not the small wooden boat I saw at the seaside,plastic wheelie bins, is it? If it doesn't work, I'll fly to Penglai myself. "That's the crane last time?" Mu Yu asked with interest, "can you summon me to see?" 。 cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.