자유게시판

Virtual perfection

Nowakowski
2023.02.17 09:54 112 0

본문

“……” Ye Lianhua roared in the state of soul, no feather spirit, how to get up, Lao Tzu is hanging, not playing dead! Liu Xi looked at Ye Lianhua for a long time, immediately opened his eyes, "you are not, did not bring the scroll of resurrection?" “……” Ye Lianhua was silent in the state of soul! It's a default! "My God, Ye Lianhua, I am convinced of you, you are really too ruthless, don't you know that you will go back to the chief of the ancient Great Wall directly from this death?"? It's been six hours since we walked out! “……” Ye Lianhua went on a rampage in the state of soul. At the worst, I came back to life. You can wait here. Ye Lianhua was about to choose to revive when Liu Xi's voice gently floated over again. Moreover, the barrier of the ancient Great Wall, but immediately transmitted, the two of us are sent in together, naturally together, but as long as you are two kilometers away from me, the team mode will disappear, communication can not be used, it is estimated that I can not meet together for 10 days and a half months! “……” Ye Lianhua is silent again in the state of soul! "Brother, all right, your sister got it. She walked with me for 6 hours. You have sent you thousands of miles away. We must say goodbye. You turn into white light and go!" Liu Xi sighed, Ye Lianhua gnashed his teeth,stackable plastic pallets, finally unwilling to turn into a white light, disappeared, at the same time, the team mode also automatically disbanded, Liu Xi this time can be regarded as a real person! The system prompts that there is a telephone in reality, Liuxi accesses the game, and sees the scene of Ye Lianhua's rampage on the other side of the phone, Liuxi directly cuts off, and continues to play the game with peace of mind. The weather in the desert is naturally hot,heavy duty plastic pallet, which is naturally different from the snowflakes on the mainland. At this time, it shows the benefits of fashion. Liuxi chooses a high boot to prevent the yellow sand from turning into his feet and walks out of the dangerous sand worm map. Liuxi finally finds a Gobi Desert on the map. Except for a road that is not a road, there are 110 desert mutant cactus all around! Upgrading is the most important thing for Liuxi to do now. Don't think that level 100 is the peak. Level 100 is just the excessive stage for players. It's just that they have level 99 equipment at dusk, which makes players stagnate. Liuxi has no time to upgrade in previous lives, because his attack power is not enough, he can't go to the unknown map at all, and he can't play advanced monsters. That's why I didn't go to the unknown map. The resources of the unknown map are the most valuable. Killed a desert mutant cactus, the ground crackled off a pile of gold coins and advanced medicine equipment, Liuxi's character once again broke out, Liuxi ignored the things falling on the ground, touched the cactus body to collect cactus, get some pulp with water, can quench thirst, desert is not like the city, water is of course the most important. Liuxi spent three days in the Gobi Desert before some human sightings gradually appeared in the distance. Liuxi was not sure if there was a city within 200 kilometers of it. He dared not die and return to the city. If he was not careful, all his previous efforts would be wasted. In the distance, a glorious city stands on the horizon, spill plastic pallet ,foldable bulk container, with dilapidated khaki walls, countless emaciated people, with huge gray and black cloaks to block the sun, and countless hands holding bowls, expecting rain from the sky. Willow Creek is not ecstatic to rush up, the ubiquitous fantasy and mirage in the desert Willow Creek has heard of, but the mirage is also a reflection of other places, should soon be able to reach the first NPC city. Just then, Liu Xi suddenly found that there was a row of black dots hovering on the horizon. In Liu Xi's field of vision, they were indeed as big as ants, mainly because the distance was too far. But if you look carefully, you will find that it was a caravan walking in the desert, a caravan with camels. Liu Xi changed his equipment. Before leaving, Liu Xi specially made a set of acceleration equipment to carry.
First of all, the captain's wristband is carrying + 0.2 movement speed, Tianma cloak movement speed + 0.2, 89 copies of Tianmo's magic robe, plus 0.2 movement speed, love fan Zulong's top task shoes, plus 1.2, the additional movement speed is 1.8, flying flower escape skill plus 45% movement speed, demon fox change skill, that is, beast skill. It can increase the speed of movement by 60% within 6 seconds. In this way, the speed of Liuxi's full running is 15.7 meters. Even if it is 120 assassins, even if it is accelerated, it is not as fast as Liuxi's speed. For example, Liuxi has no stealth skills, but the ability to escape thousands of miles away. Liu Xi changed the equipment of acceleration and began to accelerate crazily. All the scenes were backward, and the caravan was getting closer and closer to him. Liuxi rarely does tasks, of course, because Liuxi has its own way of upgrading, the experience of the task is too little, there is no dream of reincarnation experience, but in the unknown map, the task is often much safer than their own. Liuxi approached quickly, and soon reached the middle of the caravan. It was a big caravan, with more than 120 people. Camels stretched the team so long that it seemed that the other side had already seen Liuxi. A tall and strong orc came over. The other party saw that Liu Xi was actually a little cat demon. His originally ferocious face became embarrassed. He turned to Liu Xi and said, "Little girl, you are alone in the Gobi. You are not afraid to meet a desert thief!" The other party was obviously a highly intelligent NPC, and Liu Xi immediately replied, "I am a traveler from the perfect continent, and I am looking for a village!" Chapter 124 different ways of attack. For these barbarians who are not open, the perfect continent is a paradise, in which all the people have the same magical power as God, only the people of the perfect continent can shuttle through the barrier at will, and these uncivilized barbarians can only stay in the area designed by the system all their lives, doing things on tour, while Liu Xi said that he came from the perfect continent. The other side is naturally respectful to Liu Xi! Liuxi followed the former resident caravan back to their village, finally relieved, found the first transmission, can also be said to have found a resurrection point, much more smoothly than expected. The unknown map has no transporter,mobile garbage bin, only energy crystals, and no beautiful map of mountains and rivers. If Liuxi wants to transmit from one energy crystal to another, he must activate the energy crystals in both places. cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.