자유게시판

Super lucky draw

Nowakowski
2023.02.17 09:37 43 0

본문

"This.." Jiang Xian could not help smiling bitterly. Looking at Chen Mingwei, he said, "I feel a little troublesome!"! I'll do it myself! Will all these people be part of my special forces team? "Yes!" Chen Mingwei said with a smile, "If you need it, just tell me, and I'll incorporate them into your special combat team!" Jiang Xian just smiled. No longer speaking, Chen Mingwei stood up with a smile and said, "Well, everyone else should be here.". Let's go and see it together! "All right!" Jiang Xian followed Chen Mingwei to a room inside the base. Now it is early morning, winter time, the sky is still relatively dark, if there is no light, basically can not see things outside. At this moment, an army is conducting shooting training here. The elite fighters trained at Longya Base must master shooting skills in the dark. At this time, a platoon of soldiers in uniform were conducting shooting training in the dark. Everyone's gun is disassembled, and what they need to do is to quickly assemble the gun within 30 seconds, and then. Hit the bull's eye five times in a row within 30 seconds. The hands and feet were originally cold in the cold weather, and it was necessary to combine the firearms within 30 seconds, and then hit the bull's eye five times in a row in the sight of the night. This kind of training can not be said to be not strict. It can not be said to be harsh. However, these soldiers are obviously well-trained,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, combined firearms, almost everyone is controlled within ten seconds, and then the remaining twenty seconds, aim. Shoot, at one go, five bullets hit the bull's eye at the same time. Boom! Boom! Boom! The sound of a gun sounded as if it was going to ring all over the world. Jiang Xian looked for a while, suddenly felt a kind of indescribable feeling, this feeling let him can not help but slightly stay,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, the pupil can not help but secretly shrink up, he suddenly felt something wrong, this is not a dangerous induction of what, but a pure indescribable feeling. Boom! Another soldier fired a bullet from his gun, and with a whoosh, the bullet flew across the sky and hit the target hard. Jiang Xian finally knew what was wrong with him: "It seems that he can see clearly the trajectory of the bullet." Every bullet, the target in the distance, everything is in Jiang Xian's line of sight, the whole world seems to have changed a lot of beauty. How did this happen? Jiang Xian looked at the scene in front of him in surprise, in his line of sight he clearly saw the trajectory of a bullet, from here to hundreds of meters away, he clearly felt the design route of the bullet, and even the target in the distance can be seen clearly. Could it be.. Vision enhancement? At the thought of this possibility, Jiang Xian felt incredible for a while. Vision enhancement when there was such an effect, Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, this period of time, Jiang Xian did not notice, this time the sky has not yet lit up, but now he can clearly see everything in the dark, although it is very blurred, but. But I really saw it, and I could easily see it hundreds of meters away. What shocked Jiang Xian most was that he could actually see the trajectory of the bullet. Vision strengthening, Jiang Xian has always felt that this is a more chicken rib ability, in fact, calculate, when he became the God of Gamblers, this vision has already been strengthened once, in the strengthening seems to have no great effect. It seems to be a complete repetition of reinforcement. However, it was not until now that Jiang Xian realized how terrible the vision enhancement he had received was. Dark can see the changes in the outside world, and even can see the trajectory of the bullet, paralysis, if the last time I face the gun God Elijah, can have such a pair of eyes, what is Elijah? Were you tortured and killed by yourself? Think of here, Jiang Xian can not help but secretly took a breath, now the situation seems to be like this, his eyes after a double strengthening, indeed some strange things happened. Night vision, or just slow vision.
Yes, that is, visual slowdown, Jiang Xian found that as long as he is willing, he can slow down the movement of an object at any time, but do not know how much this slowdown. What are you thinking? At this time Chen Mingwei suddenly came to Jiang Xian's side and patted Jiang Xian on the shoulder. No, nothing! Jiang Xian immediately shook his head and said, "I'm just thinking about some problems." Chen Mingwei smiled and said, "Don't think so much. Let's go quickly." Oh! Jiang Xian nodded and then came to his senses. He followed Chen Mingwei to a huge room, but it was a shooting room, which was kilometers wide. Chen Mingwei looked at Jiang Xian and said with a smile, "I won't hold any welcome ceremony for you. You know, after all, the dragon's teeth are hidden and can't be exposed to the outside world!" "I know!" Jiang Xian just smiled and pointed to the target in the distance and said with a smile, "I can try shooting!" "All right, just stay here!" Chen Mingwei opened his mouth with a smile and said, "I'll go and call everyone!" "Why don't you just let someone go?" Jiang Xian squinted at Chen Mingwei, always feeling that Chen Mingwei seemed to have lost a bit of value by doing so. But Chen Mingwei shook his head slightly and said, "Of course not. You know, who am I facing?"? Longya, this is the most elite special forces in China. There are only nine people in one. Is it a figure on the potential list of God? If I let the guards go, they won't even pay attention to it! "So awesome?" Jiang Xian couldn't help looking at Chen Mingwei in surprise. That's how awesome it is! Chen Mingwei shook his head slightly and turned away from the shooting room. Jiang Xian gently sighed, casually felt out the magic gun aimed at the target in the distance,stainless steel toilet, he needs to know his vision to slow down the extreme, master their own data for every strong person is a necessary thing. The magic gun in his hand turned into a liquid that was constantly changing, and then Jiang Xian aimed the muzzle at the target in the distance. cnkexin.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.