자유게시판

Papa isn't over conquering the restaurant business. Papa also did his …

Nichole
2023.02.05 05:18 3,187 0

본문

Utilizing only your mouse you can control the actions of either Alberto or Penny the one you pick at the start to play. You write down your clients' desires on the Order Station, fill their desired cup size at the Build Station Mix it all up using the Mix Station and finish with the Top Station. Once you've completed their order and you're waiting with bated breath to see how many points you've earned. A higher score means you'll get more suggestions from the customer in the present day as well as on future visits.

Even though the Order Station is the same as it always has been, the Build Station is the area where Flipline adds a unique twist. Instead of just pressing the ingredients that make the sundae, each portion of it (the ice cream, mix-in and syrup) requires you to hit the 'Pour' function for a set time. A timer moves back and forth across the meter and there is one chance to get it to come to a stop in the green part. In doing so, you'll earn additional tips and guarantees a higher rate for that region, in the absence of doing so, you'll receive lower scores. The quicker you can keep your indicator from turning green the more money you'll earn, however, if it makes you be nervous, sit and watch for a few seconds back and forth to allow it to slow. This Mix Station functions much like the previous games' Grill Stations, involving the tracking of how long the sundae is left in the blender, and the Top Station takes from Papa's Taco Mia, having you move your mouse back forth to pour the desired toppings. You can also use the Doorbell and Alarms are back to help keep watch over each station, but new to this game are Blender Boosters that allow you to boost the time spent at the Mix Station (be aware not to increase the speed to the red, otherwise you'll risk breaking the blender for the day) and also the Auto Ice Cream, which efficiently handles the first pour, providing you with the most efficient tip.

In order to adhere to a stricter standard about how food is created, Flipline Studios has added an extra creative feature on Papa's papas freezeria. All the cool posters and other accessories you're used to buying to enhance your shop and help your score have been rearranged within the shop at your own preferences! That's right. If you want to sell your wall to the highest bidder, cover it with ads from Kahuna's Surf Shack and the cruise ship S.S. Louis. Would you like floor-to ceiling windows and an entire floor covered with pinball machines? Yes, why not? If your Papa doesn't like it then he shouldn't left you on your own.

Review: Being a big fan of time management games generally as well as the Papa's series in particular and the Papa's series specifically, I was extremely excited to check out this latest installment. As always, the cartoon images add a sweet nature to the character (my favourite being Captain Cory who is a gruff female tattooed sailors) No matter how demanding the customer might be, I always like them.

I believe that the new features available in Freezeria will be a great way to entice players to play and keep you hooked. Though I felt it started off too slow, and I felt bored for the first week, it quickly increased in intensity and then became an easier game where I was able develop a routine that helped keep my scores up. While all the decorative improvements are a plus, the ones for behind-the-counter are an absolute must! Just at the right time to beat the heat of summer just relax, grab a cold drink (sundae, that is) and spend a couple of hours working at Papa's Freezeria.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.