자유게시판

That’s Right Daddy I’m Just a Little

Christel
2023.11.24 14:47 86 0

본문

Oh hello there Daddy! Its simply your babygirl right here! hehe. Don’t be shocked if you find me humping my unicorn stuffies! I just love everything PINK and girly and LITTLE! That’s proper Daddy I’m a little. And I’m here to please and present Daddy how much of a superb girl I'm!..and yess Daddy I will take my spankings if I’m not! Very Kink and Role-play Friendly! I concentrate on ddlg or Abdl or Ageplay periods! I Don't provide sexual companies on the consumer exterior of the realm of kink and BDSM but solely as outcalls. *my abdl nursery is now open! Visit Kiki-Cali.com If you’re allowed into my Little Space and pink palace after passing screening like a good Daddy, you’ll find a bunch of fun goodies we can play with! Ive received pink bondage gear, collars and varied gags galore! Many jeweled butt plugs from small to large! A whole stash of dips to choose from in your babygirl. Different en3ma kits! Chasity belt and orgasm belt. Insertion toys and hitachis! A pink fuck machine! Lots of different spanking implements, greatest new spankee 2018 award winner right here! Puppy play gear and coming quickly, kitten play gear! I also have an adult highchair! And I have a number of onesies and dresses and little bras and panties and cute socks to costume up in for Daddy! Also stuffed animals, sarah gregory spanking in every single place. And its alll PINK! **Now offering swap sessions! Let me d!aper you lil boy! Hehe (I own cats, who will likely be put away in separate room, however just Incase allergies!) When contacting me please INTRODUCE yourself . What type of play are you on the lookout for, please be as specific as possible, I need a clear idea of what you are looking so I can please you the perfect. Also please inform me your level of experience with bdsm or this kink. Everything have to be scheduled at the very least 24hours out. I don't take last minute calls. But will be very flexible with occasions as long as I've a 24 hour discover! If you cancel our appointment inside 24 hours of our scheduled date you will incur a 50% cancellation charge. When you cancel our appointment inside 12 hours of our scheduled date you will incur a 75% cancellation fee. I accept CashApp, zelle , venmo or money. Failure to pay my fee will lead to me notifying my connections with fellow local providers. Follow my Twitter or subscribe to littlekikicali.com for a continuing peek at my naughty life, Daddy shenanigans, new vid sneaky peekies, more princess parts, see me interact with my Little mates day by day, and even work together/reply to youu more! For more about what kinks I'm into, go to my Manyvids at KikiCali.manyvids.com For extra on what I provide, visit sugarcubecorner.littlekikicali.com I am unable to wait to play!

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.