자유게시판

Answers about Q&A

Toni
2023.11.24 04:01 34 0

본문

Adapt adapta Adaption. Adapt adapta, C'mon big pads on my feet better traction than a jeep and another on my chest so I can rest on the sizzling sands to ride l
Read more

Flooring

seabird-bird-nature-animal-seagull-flight-wings-spread-silhouette-thumbnail.jpg+1

What exactly is a floating floor?

Asked by Wiki User

A floating floor is a type of flooring installation method where the individual floor planks or tiles are not directly attached to the subfloor. Instead, they a
Read more

Flooring

+1

Does vinyl plank flooring need an adhesive.?

Asked by Wiki User

Vinyl plank flooring is available in two main installation types: adhesive-based (glue-down) and adhesive-free (floating). Whether you need adhesive for vinyl p
Read more

Dieting and Weight Loss

+1

How can I lose weight nothing is working?

Asked by Prodigee

Make a calorie deficit. This involves eating less calories than you expend each day. To shed 3kgs in 10 days, you must generate a calorie deficit of roughly 1,0
Read more

Cars & Vehicles

+1

Why a car has oblong shape design?

Asked by Wiki User

This shape of car reduces turbulence by stremlining the fluid. Therefore less resistance is offered by air and car moves faster with less expenditure of fuel

The Difference Between

+1

What is difference between organization and business?

Asked by Wiki User

A business is an entity that comprises individuals with one aim or goals in a certain market competition. While a business organization talks about the scheme o
Read more

Dieting and Weight Loss

+2

How does diet soda slow weight loss on the Keto diet?

Asked by Hallie Gutmann

Diet soda will impair your progress on Keto The bottom line is that Keto diet soda can help store fat more efficiently while impairing cardiovascular and intest
Read more

Word Games

+3

What is the following letters FADLOFDI to make a word and Серіали з українською озвучкою - https://gidonline-ua.se/17539-stigmaty.html choose the category in which it fits?

Asked by Wiki User

daffodil = flower

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.